Friday, November 9, 2012

Are the candidates sending effctive message about their stances on science issues.

Are the candidates sending effctive message about their stances on science issues? Well,I have done my research and I would say both candidates are being half scientific as well as half effective. With Romney I felt he took this question, as a non-important matter, as well as making smart remarks.Romney stated '' I am not a scientist myself.''Which mean he has no idea what he would do for science.Also Obama says '' global warming , ''is one of the biggest issues of this generation.''Obama has an idea of some of our problems, our society is going though.Although both candidates have no set plans for us, Romney says he would like ''support ''robust'' government funding for research and Obama would like to add more teacher for science and math classes.If they would president that would be there plans.But, lets see who actually sticks to them if you know what i mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment